WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A FRANCHISE PARTNER
Magnolia Bakery is seeking experienced multi-unit franchisees to acquire and develop select locations and cities around the world in shopping districts, airports, colleges and more. We bring strong financials and a culture that brings our customers to stores from Greenwich Village to Dubai. We will negotiate development agreements starting at a minimum of three locations.
Being a great Franchise Partner requires a combination of business acumen, good judgement and perseverance. We are looking for people with a passion for business, matched by their desire to deliver the highest-quality customer service and, most importantly, a commitment to hospitality. A focus on delivering the Magnolia Bakery experience and creating unforgettable moments is a necessity.
- Existing multi-unit food and/or retail service operator.
- Well capitalized.
- Existing infrastructure, including Real Estate, Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Purchasing, Finance.
- Live and work in a targeted territory.
- Willing to sign multi-unit development agreement of no less than 3 stores within 3 years.
- Net worth of $1 M with at least $500,000 in liquid assets.
- Candidates will be required to provide financial statements and agree to background checks and credit reports.
This website and the information contained in this website are not a franchise offering and they are not intended as an offer to sell or to solicit an offer to buy a franchise. Franchises can only be offered in compliance with any applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction if you live in or plan to open a franchise in the approximately 22 countries that regulate the offer and sale of franchises. Magnolia will only offer franchise opportunities in jurisdictions where we are in compliance with the applicable franchise law.