Our creative director Linda Facci teaches us how to make your favorite classic vanilla cupcakes into cute little Easter bunnies with this simple DIY!
To make a white chocolate bunny ear cupcake, you’ll need:
- cupcakes iced with vanilla (white) buttercream and topped with shredded coconut (optional)
- parchment paper
- white chocolate (we recommend using chips)
- ziplock bag
2. Place melted white chocolate into a ziplock bag, snip off the tip
3. Start to trace the shape of your ear, creating a border
4. Start to fill in the shape with the melted white chocolate
5. Let set for about 30-60 minutes
6. Optional: Use a mini meringue as a cottontail for the bunny!
7. Place the white chocolate ears into your iced cupcake.
- Melt your white chocolate in the microwave in 20 second intervals. Stir in between.
- Place your completed bunny ears in the fridge or freezer to set faster.
- Use milk or dark chocolate instead.
- Make pastel bunny ears by adding a few drops of food coloring to the white chocolate.