We’re excited to announce our new partnership with Peet’s Coffee & Tea. Starting Wednesday, October 16, you can visit any Magnolia Bakery location in the US to enjoy one of Peet’s exceptional coffee and tea beverages, including Major Dickason’s and Cafe Domingo coffee blends; vanilla, caramel and pumpkin lattes; and iced coffee drinks.
Plus, to celebrate the launch, we’re offering FREE coffee all day at all of our US location on October 16. At each location, we’ll also be offering special gifts to the first 100 guests.
For a limited time, we’ll serving two special Peet’s baked goods:
- The Double Shot Cupcake: Marble cake with espresso meringue buttercream made with Peet’s best-selling Major Dickason’s blend.
- Coffee Cake Pecan Muffin: A perfect combination of cinnamon and sugar, perfectly paired with Peet’s Cafe Domingo Medium Roast.
We hope you can visit us very soon to enjoy Peet’s Coffee & Tea – the perfect accompaniment to our freshly baked desserts.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re partnering with non-profit organizations around the world to raise money for breast cancer research and care, including:
- The Pink Agenda: A non-profit organization raising funds for breast cancer research and care, as well as raising awareness among young professionals. Throughout the months of October, visit any of our U.S. locations to purchase a special Pink Ribbon cupcake. $1.75 from each cupcake sold will go directly to The Pink Agenda.
- The Lebanese Breast Cancer Foundation: The organization works to increase awareness, improve early detection of Breast Cancer and support women with Breast Cancer. For every Pink Ribbon cupcake purchased at our Beirut location, we will donate $1.00 to the organization.
- Qatar Cancer Society: The Society is one of the leading humanitarian organizations in Qatar which pledges to work towards increasing public awareness about cancer and cancer prevention at local, regional as well as international levels whenever possible. For every cupcake sold, our Doha store will donate QR 3 to the organization.
Since 2008, you’ve helped raise tens of thousands of dollars for breast cancer research and care – how sweet is that?!
If your son or daughter, your adorable pet or best friend look JUST like you, we want to see your pics! Submit your photo on our Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter feed for a chance to win one dozen Magnolia minis and be our featured pic of the day on Facebook. We’ll be choosing one daily winner, so be sure visit our Facebook page regularly for updates.
Introducing: Magnolia minis! Every day, we’ll be offering mini vanilla, chocolate and red velvet cupcakes, as well as a speciality cupcake of the day. What’s better than that?! Plus, you can now buy them in any quantity – one, six, twelve or more!
We’ll be offering some of our favorite speciality cupcake flavors in mini form, including caramel, PB&J, carrot, devil’s food, pistachio, lemon and more. You can click here to view our monthly cupcake calendar which details which speciality cupcake flavor will be available each day. (One our fave flavors – pistachio!)
If you’re planning a party or need some special desserts for your next event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.855.MBAKERY for advanced orders.
We are pleased to announce that our newest location in Abu Dhabi, located in The Galleria at Sowwah Square, is now open! Visit us to sample our wide variety of freshly baked desserts, including cupcakes, cakes, pies, our famous banana pudding, ice box desserts, cheesecakes, cookies, brownies, fresh-from-the-oven muffins and more. We bake everything from scratch, on-the-premises, every day.
In addition to our baked goods, our Sowwah Square location will offer a variety of small savory plates, including salads, sandwiches and pastas – the perfect accompaniment to our desserts.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!