One of our favorite things about the year coming to a close are all of the “Year in Review” stories – it’s so interesting to look back on the year’s most memorable moments. What are some of your favorite moments from 2012?
Of course, it’s only natural that we also take a moment to reflect back on all that our team and patrons have helped us accomplish in 2012. It’s been a big year for us and we couldn’t have done it without such a wonderful team and loyal customers!
Here’s a look back on some of our favorite moments:
- Magnolia Cupcakes: Now Shipping Nationwide!
- We started franchising internationally.
- Facebook’s new Timeline for Businesses launched.
- Cupcakes & Fashion at Kenzo’s Paris Fashion Week show.
- TODAY’s “Sara in the City” learned our signature swirl.
- NATO visited Chicago…
- …and so did Lollapalooza.
- Magnolia was named one of NYC’s fastest growing companies.
- The Swarovski Cupcake
- Facebook Gifts
- Andy Samberg visited one last time before leaving SNL…
- We opened in Beirut and Kuwait City (Next stop: Doha!)
- We survived Hurricane Sandy!
- Aasif Mandvi proclaimed his love for Magnolia on Morning Joe