In 1996, Magnolia Bakery opened its first location on a quiet street corner in the heart of New York City’s West Village. From its inception, Magnolia Bakery has been cherished for its classic American baked goods, vintage decor and warm, inviting atmosphere.
In 2007, Magnolia Bakery’s original owner passed her oven mitts to Steve and Tyra Abrams. Together, the Abrams’ have thoughtfully expanded the bakery from its first West Village shop to locations worldwide. Today, Magnolia Bakery can be found in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Mexico City, Tokyo, Moscow City, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Beirut, Kuwait City and Doha. For more information on Magnolia Bakery’s locations, click here.
In addition to our current locations, Magnolia Bakery is continuing to franchise internationally and will soon open in Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Patrons are also invited to shop our online store, where we offer a selection of freshly baked cupcakes, cookies, brownies and bars, as well as corporate gift packages and seasonal assortments.
Looking for more information about Magnolia Bakery? We’d love to hear from you!
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Baking Officer, Bobbie Lloyd: email@example.com
- Job Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Inquiries: email@example.com (NYC), firstname.lastname@example.org (Chicago), email@example.com (LA)
- Media Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donation Requests: Please click here for more information on Magnolia Bakery’s charitable giving.
- Franchise Requests: email@example.com